- Cooking spray
- 1 1/3 cups crispy rice cereal
- 2 1/4 cups bagel chips
- 5 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 3/4 teaspoon of our Smoked Spanish Paprika
- Pendery's Garlic Salt
- Pendery's freshly Ground Pepper
- 1 1/2 cups plain Greek yogurt (2%)
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 4 skinless, bone-in chicken thighs
- ...or halved bone-in breasts (about 6 ounces each)
- 2 bunches scallions
- our Melinda's Xxxx Reserve Hot Sauce
- 1. Preheat the oven to 475 degrees F. Set a rack on a foil-lined baking sheet and generously coat the rack with cooking spray.
- 2. Finely grind the cereal and bagel chips in a food processor and transfer to a large resealable plastic bag. Add 3 teaspoons olive oil, the paprika, 2 teaspoons salt, and pepper to taste and toss.
- 3. Whisk 1/2 cup yogurt and the mustard in a shallow bowl. Add the chicken and turn to coat, then transfer to the bag; seal and shake to coat. Place the chicken on the rack and mist with cooking spray.
- 4. Toss the scallions with the remaining 2 teaspoons olive oil and place alongside the chicken. Bake until the chicken is crisp and a thermometer inserted into the thickest part registers 160 degrees F, about 30 minutes.
- 5. Make the dipping sauce: Mix the remaining 1 cup yogurt and harissa to taste in a bowl. Serve the chicken and scallions with the sauce.