- 12 oz corn
- 1/2 cup Pendery's Cilantro Large Flakes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 tsp Pendery's Chile Blend (New Mexico Light)
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 8 oz feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/2 jalapeño, diced
- 3 tablespoons diced red onion
- 3 cloves Pendery's Garlic Chopped
- 1 lime
- 1/2 teaspoon Pendery's Sea Salt
- Pinch of Pendery's Chile Pod Flakes
- 1. In a large skillet, cook the corn in the olive oil over medium heat for 8-10 minutes, stirring frequently. The corn should be bright and warm but don’t overcook the kernels or they’ll become mushy.
- 2. In a large bowl, combine the mayo and feta until mixed.