- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Pendery's Garlic using our Peeler-Mincer, Garjet, Red
- 1/4 cup Pendery's Parsley Flakes
- 1 Tablespoon Pendery's Sage-Dalmatian Rubbed
- 3/4 teaspoon Pendery's Thyme (Whole)
- 3/4 teaspoon Pendery's Rosemary (Whole)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Pendery's Salt (Fine Flake)
- 1/4 teaspoon Pendery's Chile Pod-Habanero Flakes
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Pendery's Pepper-Black Ground, Cafe Grind
- 1. Finely chop parsley, sage, rosemary and thyme.
- 2. Smash and finely chop garlic. Crush whole black peppercorns with heel of a small saucepan (alternately use a meat pounder, mortar and pestle or pulse a couple times in a spice grinder).
- 3. In a small bowl, combine chopped herbs, garlic and cracked peppercorns with olive oil, salt and crushed red pepper. Place pork chops in a casserole dish in one layer and spoon about 1 teaspoon of the marinade over each Pork Chop.Use your fingers to evenly spread distribute the marinade on the meat.
- 4. Flip pork chops over repeat with remaining marinade. Cover and refrigerate for 6 to 8 hours or overnight.
- To Cook:
- 1. Preheat Grill to between 350F and 400F. Place pork chops on grill, leave lid open and cook for 2 minutes.
- 2. Close and cook for 8 minutes. Open lid, turn Chops over and repeat (leave lid up for 2 minutes and then continue cooking with lid closed for 8 minutes).
- 3. To finish, open lid, flip one more time, cook for an additional 1 to 2 minutes or until internal temperature of 145F is reached. Allow to rest for 10 minutes, serve and Enjoy!