2. Smash and finely chop garlic. Crush whole black peppercorns with heel of a small saucepan (alternately use a meat pounder, mortar and pestle or pulse a couple times in a spice grinder).
3. In a small bowl, combine chopped herbs, garlic and cracked peppercorns with olive oil, salt and crushed red pepper. Place pork chops in a casserole dish in one layer and spoon about 1 teaspoon of the marinade over each Pork Chop.Use your fingers to evenly spread distribute the marinade on the meat.
4. Flip pork chops over repeat with remaining marinade. Cover and refrigerate for 6 to 8 hours or overnight.
1. Preheat Grill to between 350F and 400F. Place pork chops on grill, leave lid open and cook for 2 minutes.
2. Close and cook for 8 minutes. Open lid, turn Chops over and repeat (leave lid up for 2 minutes and then continue cooking with lid closed for 8 minutes).
3. To finish, open lid, flip one more time, cook for an additional 1 to 2 minutes or until internal temperature of 145F is reached. Allow to rest for 10 minutes, serve and Enjoy!