posted in RECIPES / Sides And Snacks
To add all of the Pendery's ingredients for the Deviled Eggs recipe, click the button below!
- 6 eggs hard-boiled & sliced in half
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 scant tablespoon mustard
- 1 teaspoon worcestershire sauce
- A splash of our #1 best selling hot sauce - Dave's Insanity Sauce
- Pendery's Fine Flake Salt & Black Ground, Cafe Grind Pepper to taste
- Pendery's Paprika-American (95 Asta) to garnish
- 1. Hardboil your eggs
- 2. Place your cooked egg yolks in a small bowl & mash them up with a fork. Stir in the mayo, mustard, worcestershire sauce, hot sauce, salt, & pepper. Scoop the filling into the egg whites. Sprinkle with paprika.