- 1 can (8 oz each) tomato sauce - no salt added
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon Pendery’s Dried Mediterranean Oregano
- 1 prebaked thin pizza crust (12-inch)
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/3 cup sliced pepperoni
- 1. Preheat oven to 450°F. Combine tomato sauce, Parmesan cheese and oregano in small bowl; spread tomato sauce evenly over crust. Sprinkle pizza with mozzarella cheese; top with pepperoni.
- 2. Place on ungreased pizza pan. Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until edges of crust are browned lightly and cheese melts. Cut pizza into 6 slices.