- 1 pound 1/2-inch cubed skinless red snapper fillet
- 1 cup lime juice
- 2 tbsp Pendery's Salted Roasted Pepitas
- 3/4 cup diced plum tomato
- 4 medium radishes
- 1/4 cup fresh orange juice
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped serrano peppers
- 1 teaspoon Pendery's Chile Pepper (Jalisco)
- 1 teaspoon Pendery's Sea Salt
- 1/3 cup loosely packed fresh cilantro leaves
- Chips for serving
- 1. Place fish in a medium-size nonreactive bowl. Add lime juice; gently fold to combine, making sure fish is covered with juice. Cover and chill until fish is opaque and firm, about 30 minutes.
- 2. Drain and discard liquid. Gently fold in tomato, radishes, orange juice, chile, and salt. Top with cilantro and pepitas, and, if desired, sprinkle with salt to taste. Serve immediately with plantain chips.